Gas-liquid peeling – a breakthrough in non-contact cosmetology
Cosmetology in our time is developing very quickly, and it is important to keep up with modern technologies. Oxygen exfoliation has become a new breakthrough in cosmetology. This procedure involves non-contact manipulation, during which, compressed gas and medical solution, affect the skin. The modern method cleans and polishes, providing, at the same time, the skin necessary vitamins and elements, also the introduction of collagen or even hyaluronic acid.
The procedure is as follows: under high pressure and at a speed of 200-300 m / s, a mixture of oxygen and carbon dioxide is sprayed onto the skin. As a result of this process, simple removal of the dead cells of the epidermis takes place, the deep layers of the skin are enriched and moistened.
Many see positive results even after the first exfoliation session:
- Blood circulation improves
- By accelerating the processes of metabolism in cells, the complexion is leveled and improved
- Minor wrinkles are smoothed, while deep ones become smaller and less noticeable
- Bags under the eyes decrease
- The skin becomes more elastic and taut
This is the only type of peeling that not only resolves with acne, but also successfully fights with it. Oxygen has an antiseptic effect that affects the inflamed areas, and the rapid elimination of the upper layer of the epidermis excludes further clogging of the sebaceous glands.
Although this technique exists not so long ago, many have already managed to appreciate and love gas-liquid peeling for its advantages:
- Guarantee that the procedure is 100% hygienic, since there is no direct contact with the skin
- The composition does not contain chemistry and any harmful substances
- Mesotherapy without needles and stitches
- Can be carried out not only on the face, but also on other problem areas
- Painless effect
- There is no need for a period for rehabilitation
- Visible effect even after the first session
Thanks to gas-liquid peeling in a short period of time, you can get a noticeable rejuvenation.