Plazmolifting in Lviv in the cosmetology center “Janv” is a modern method of rejuvenation, it is believed to be the biggest breakthrough in medicine in recent years. With this procedure skin aging may be prevented.
The period of treatment depends on the individual characteristics of the body of each person who undertakes the procedure.
The procedure is safe and has no side effects, contraindications and rejection plasma. After a period of treatment, the patient’s skin becomes supple with healthy color, skin cells function well, it begins to produce collagen.
Methods of plazmolifting are combined with other methods, such as mesotherapy, peeling and rejuvenation. All of these procedures are able to enhance the effect of skin rejuvenation.
Before you start the session you should exclude from the diet all fatty and fried foods, and foods containing preservatives. A few hours before the session is held, it is recommended to drink water only and refrain from eating.
Plazmolifing can be made on the following areas of the body such as face, neck, décolleté, chest and arms, abdomen, buttocks, inner thighs. The effect increases with each session. During the first days after the treatment the areas of the treatment may have small bruises that go off in a few days. The biggest advantage of the procedure is the lack of rejuvenation rehabilitation period.
Factors that contribute to the procedure of plazmolifting:
- age-related changes skin: wrinkles, reduce the tone, skin elasticity;
- signs of photoaging of the skin;
- reduced skin turgor;
- dry skin and peeling;
- fine lines;
- changing the contour of the face;
- scars and stretch marks;
- hair loss, changes of the hair structure, dull colour;
- urgent need of rehabilitation after the surgery, injured skin, aggressively negative laser and chemical effects.
Positive results after the procedure:
- noticeable changes after the 1st session, but recommended to undergo a course of at least from 2 to 4 treatments;
- natural skin rejuvenation, elasticity, eliminated folds and wrinkles.
Contraindications to the procedure of plazmolifting:
- systemic blood diseases;
- inflammatory skin disease;
- pronounced ptosis of the skin;
- immunosuppressive conditions;
- mental illness;
- viral hepatitis.