Blepharoplasty is a special plastic surgery of eyelids and areas around eyes for the purpose of improving skin condition and eliminating aesthetic problems (wrinkles, scars, sagging, etc.). Non-surgical blepharoplasty of eyelids in Lviv in “Janvi” Cosmetology Center is carried out with the help of special equipment, the operation principle of which is based on the use of cold plasma and high frequency currents.
How is the procedure for blepharoplasty performed?
- Recommended course – 2-3 procedures every two months.
- The settings depend on the density of the skin (the thinner the skin, the better the result).
- Safe exposure zone is a moving eyelid.
- The gap between the points is approximately 2,5 mm.
- Exposure time is minimal.
- Rehabilitation period is 5 days (do not wet!).
IMPORTANT: During the rehab period:
- evry morning photo report;
- for 4 days do not touch or wet the zones of influence;
- prohibition of taking a bath, attending a sauna, solarium and gym.
- сream with SPF;
- retinol 0 / 3-0 / 6%;
- мitamin C.
Lifting (plasmo dermabrazja), elimination of sagginess and skin induration – zones of impact:
Important: the lower we work, the longer is the period of rehab (stomach – minimum 2 weeks).
Non-surgical blepharoplasty in Lviv: tips for preparing for the procedure
Professional non-surgical blepharoplasty in Lviv is made in “Janvi” Center. To achieve maximum effect, preparation for the procedure should begin in advance:
1. At home, for at least two weeks before the start of the procedure and after it, you should use care products that block synthesizer which work as synthesis catalyst for melanin, in order to avoid the appearance of post-traumatic pigmentation (only professional cosmetics!).
2. Cream containing SPF – clinical results:
- thickening of the skin;
- alignment of the tone;
- smoothing of fine wrinkles.