Laser hair removal is one of the most effective, gentle and progressive ways to remove unwanted body hair. According to scientific studies and customer reviews, after the first session there is a slowdown in hair growth, and after a course of 6-8 sessions you can expect complete hair removal.
The essence of the technique of removing unwanted hair with a laser is:
- in heating (irradiating) the hair follicle with a laser beam;
- in the destruction of the connection of the bulb with blood vessels, resulting in its destruction.
How to prepare for the laser hair removal procedure?
- Do not use contact hair removal methods such as sugaring or waxing 2-3 weeks before the session.
- For a week before and after the procedure, give up tanning – this applies to sun treatments on the beach and in the solarium.
- On the eve of a visit to a specialist, it is desirable to shave the area to be treated. This will ensure better penetration of the laser beam into the hair follicle.
The procedure of hair removal in the intimate area is recommended in the following cases:
- hair growth;
- excessive hair growth;
- professional need;
- skin irritation and allergic reactions after shaving or epilation.
Laser hair removal is prohibited in case of diseases, abnormalities and special conditions:
- period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- severe varicose veins;
- severe skin diseases;
- mental disorders;
- depigmented hair – gray or white.
Benefits of laser hair removal in the center of “Janvi”
- Attentive attitude.
- Strict observance of sanitary and hygienic norms.
- High quality of service thanks to use of the modern equipment, and also high qualification and experience of experts.
How is laser hair removal
* results are not the same for all clients.
Always be young and healthy with the Janvi Center!
Phones for registration in Lviv:
- branch on the street. Lychakivska, 39 – +38 (091) 481-97-45
- branch on the street. Horodotskii, 181 – +38 (091) 481-98-34
Or sign up online by following the link: