To achieve the ideal condition of the skin of the face, its essential rejuvenation is the dream of every modern woman. And dreams are realized.
There is a special cosmetic procedure called “cryomassage”, which is carried out using liquid nitrogen. Cold freezes wrinkles, eliminates swelling and dark circles under the eyes, improves blood circulation and general condition of the skin. Qualified cryomassage in Lviv is carried out at the “Janvi” Cosmetic Center.
Types of cryomassage
During all procedures of cryomassage, completely safe liquid nitrogen is used. There are two types of cryotherapy:
1) Deep cryotherapy. This form is used in medicine for the removal of benign tumors: warts, papillomas. The problem area of the skin is cooled using liquid nitrogen and the damaged cells are destroyed.
2) Classic cryomassage. This procedure is purely cosmetic. This massage is much softer than deep cryotherapy. Liquid nitrogen acts quite gently, cooling the skin and slowing down the aging process. After completing the course, the skin of the face gets rid of slag
s, dead cells and begins to breathe freely.
It is the classic cryomassage of the face in Lviv performed in the cosmetology clinic “Janvi”. This service is provided by skilled professionals with all relevant permissions and international certificates.
How is the cryomassage procedure performed?
The procedure for cryomassage takes place in several stages:
- Preparatory. On the couch face up is conveniently located patient. On his head wear a special cosmetic hat or put a towel. The neck and face remain open – it is with them that the specialist will work in the future.
- Cleansing Face skin is cleaned of makeup by using special cosmetic products.
- Cryomassage. During this procedure, a wooden stick wrapped around a special material that is capable of absorbing moisture is used. It is immersed in liquid nitrogen, and then in a certain sequence carry out special massage movements.
- Fixing the result. Apply a special cream.
Indications for the procedure of cryomassage
Cryomassage is recommended to patients with such problems:
- fine wrinkles;
- atopic skin;
- oily skin;
Contraindications for cryomassage
Unfortunately, not everyone can go through this procedure. There are a number of contraindications that you should know before agreeing to cryomassage. They include:
- migraines and headaches;
- cuperosis, herpes and other skin diseases;
- cold allergy.
Patients who first come to the beauty salon often have fears and false beliefs. Including:
- painful sensations;
- desire to see the desired effect right after the procedure;
- excessive waiting;
- fear of hypothermia.
Qualified specialists of our center are always ready to answer all the questions.
The procedure is short-term and simple. Its purpose – rejuvenation, therefore all manipulations are carried out rather quickly, in order to prevent hyperexcitation of the skin of the face. The movements are performed according to the massage lines, at the same time, no contact with the face occurs. The patient does not feel discomfort during cryomassage. Instead, there is an influx of heat into the part of the person with which the manipulation is carried out.
|The procedure||Price *|
|Cryomassage (back or neckline)||170 UAH|
* Cost of procedures always check with our administrator!
Duration of the procedure – from 5-15 minutes. A tangible effect can be expected after the first session, but to achieve a better result it is desirable to complete the full course of cryotherapy. The number of sessions is 10-15. Two courses a year will help maintain a perfect face.
The cost of cryomassage in Lviv in the beauty salon “Janvi” is quite acceptable. Using the services of our salon, you will achieve the best results at a fairly modest price. Reviews of our clients are only positive. Thousands of satisfied customers and 10 years of impeccable work testify to the high quality of services rendered.
To record the procedure for cryomassage, use the form of a call order or form of entry on the site!
Are waiting for you!