Nail Fungus appearance is a fungal disease of hand and leg nail plates that causes inconvenience, discomfort, looks unaesthetic, if the disease is not prevented it can have various negative consequences. Toenails are the most susceptible to fungal lesions. The prevention of nail fungus is characterized in various ways, but the most effective and latest method to prevent Onychomycosis is a fungus laser treatment. Laser radiation has very powerful antimicrobial and fungicidal effect that is able to destroy bacteria and fungi locally. This method is completely painless and safe as well as there are almost no contra indications. The laser ray can penetrate deep enough into the nail plate, killing various germs and bacteria.
As a result, the growth of bacteria is decreased and fungus disappears. After the procedure of nail fungus treatment by laser, nail plate affected to the extent of its growth is replaced by healthy nail. Complex application of advanced laser treatments can reduce the time of treatment nail fungus, recovery time and sufficiently improve quality of life. One session of fungal nail laser treatment of 5-10 toe plates takes from 15 to 30 minutes.
Signs indicating the affection of nail by fungus:
- changed shape and color of the nail plate;
- significant thickening of the nail plate;
- white-yellowish spots on nails appear;
- detachment of the nail from the nail base.
Once you notice any of these signs, you should immediately consult a doctor. If you do not get treatment in time, the fungus will gradually affect your nail and infect neighboring nails. The longer you delay treatment of fungus, the harder it will be to get them cured. The source of infection can be contaminated shoes, toiletries, nail clippers, nail files, etc. You should be careful while visiting swimming pools, saunas, baths, as the probability of catching fungus is pretty high.
The advantages of laser nail fungus treatment:
- nail fungus is getting destroyed due to the penetration of infrared laser radiation in the spectrum;
- no need to use anesthesia, since the procedure is absolutely painless;
- lack of side effects.
- systemic diseases that are inevitably connected with connective tissue;
- infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- having any skin diseases in the area of treatment, which is in the ongoing condition;
- the period of pregnancy and lactation;
- oncological condition and precancerous condition of the body;
- being prone to get keloid scars.