Carboxytherapy is a procedure for dosed introduction of carbon dioxide under the skin for prophylactic, cosmetic and therapeutic purposes. The use of carbon dioxide improves blood circulation, regenerates tissues, removes all the slags, toxins and fats from the body. The procedure does not provide for a recovery period and takes from 15 minutes to an hour.
Carboxytherapy is like cleansing the skin from the inside. Treatment perfectly eliminates stagnant phenomena associated with circulatory disorders.
Indications for use of carboxytherapy:
- signs of premature chrono-and photo aging of the skin;
- the presence of small, medium and deep wrinkles;
- reduced tone and reduced turgor;
- fine, dry skin;
- the presence of pigmented spots;
- vascular mesh;
- acne and postacne scarring;
- slowing down of regeneration processes;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- presence of stretch marks and cellulite;
- hair loss, its brittleness and dryness;
- restoration after application of other, more aggressive methods of rejuvenation;
- rehabilitation period after burns;
- edema and pastosity of tissues;
- change the color of the skin and its relief;
- local sedimentation of adipose tissue;
- localized varicose veins;
- the presence of the second chin;
- reduced skin turgor in the neck and neck area.
You should pay attention to the contraindications before applying the procedure:
- acute myocardial infarction;
- unstable angina;
- acute heart failure;
- severe arterial hypertension;
- acute thrombophlebitis;
- respiratory failure;
- renal insufficiency;
- being on inhibitors of carbohydrazine;
- inflammatory process in the injection area.