Fungal lesions of the nail plates on the hands and feet can cause a person a lot of inconvenience. Modern technology has created many methods to combat this disease, but the most effective way – with laser treatment. Laser beams have a powerful fungicidal and antimicrobial action, they locally destroy bacteria and fungi. This method is the safest and painless. The radiation is able to penetrate deep into the nail plate, killing microorganisms and bacteria.
After laser treatment of toenail fungus, the affected plate grows back and is replaced by a healthy nail. One session of the procedure with a comprehensive treatment takes from 15 to 30 minutes.
You should see a doctor if you have:
- there was a change in the shape and color of the nail plate;
- noticeable thickening of the nail plate;
- there were white-yellow spots on the nails;
- peeling of the nail from the skin.
Examples of our work “before” and “after”
If you notice at least one of these symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately, this will help avoid damage to adjacent nail plates. The source of infection of the disease can be infected shoes, hygiene items, manicure devices and many other things.
Benefits of timely and correct treatment of nail fungus:
- the fungus is destroyed due to the penetration of infrared radiation;
- no need to use anesthesia;
- there are no side effects.
Before going to the procedure, you need to consult a doctor, since there are a number of contraindications for laser treatment of nail fungus:
- Diseases associated with connective tissue
- Infectious diseases
- Pregnancy and lactation period
- The presence of cancer
- The presence of a tendency to form keloid scars.
For your convenience, the registration can be done
by going to the following link: