“PREPARE” HAIR! This will require ordinary foods – kefir, honey, egg and even salt
In winter, the hair “gets tired” – it becomes dull, weak, does not shine, breaks, climbs… After all, it is also affected by temperature changes, dry indoor air, the fact that you have to constantly wear hats. Therefore it is necessary to help hair to be this time of year.
– This will require ordinary products – kefir, honey, egg, even salt, – advises Zhanna Prykhodko, dermatologist-cosmetologist of the highest category. From them at home you can make masks that nourish and strengthen hair.
For example, kefir mask is very easy to prepare and use. It is done once a week before shampooing. Take a glass of kefir and egg yolk, beat well and apply on hair. After 10 minutes, rinse your head with warm water and wash with shampoo. Or you can take kefir or sour milk separately, wet your hair and put on a plastic cap, which is covered with a towel. This mask is kept for 15 – 20 minutes, then washed off with warm water and shampoo.
And even ordinary salt will help strengthen the hair: every time you wash your head, take a pinch of salt and rub it into the scalp. Rinse with water.
– Many nourishing masks are made on the basis of eggs. What do you say?
– Egg contains the necessary vitamin A for hair, as well as cholesterol and lecithin, which nourish it, and other biologically active substances. The simplest mask is to beat two raw yolks and put them on your hair, put on a plastic cap and wrap a towel. It can be kept from 30 minutes to 2 hours. The mask can be, so to speak, upgraded by adding a tablespoon of olive or castor oil and a little cognac. And it does not hurt to add the juice of half a lemon.
After such a balm, the hair should be thoroughly washed with warm water, shampooed and rinsed off. Or take two tablespoons of castor oil, one teaspoon of vinegar, one teaspoon of glycerin per egg. The mixture should be well beaten and rubbed into the hair roots. Wash off after 10 minutes.
– And how is honey used?
– Nourishing mask with honey is prepared as follows: mix one egg yolk and one tablespoon of honey, cognac, burdock and olive oils. Hold for 30 minutes. You can add aloe leaves ground in a meat grinder to the pre-mix – then the mask can be kept for up to an hour. With the use of aloe make another mask: take a teaspoon of aloe juice, castor oil and honey to apply to hair along its entire length, wash off in half an hour. Or: you can add lemon juice to honey (for four tablespoons of honey – two teaspoons of juice) and apply on hair.
– Some women refuse hats – they say, because of them the hair is greasy…
– On the contrary, the hat should be a must because due to the low temperature the hair loses its shine and becomes brittle. But when choosing a hat, pay attention to whether it “breathes” – then the hair will be less oily, will not split. And in winter you need to properly “feed” your hair. It needs vitamin A (carrots, beets, pumpkin, eggs), fats (fish), proteins (mushrooms, lean meat, poultry, cheese), B vitamins (greens, cereals). But fatty foods and sweets should be minimized – carbohydrates increase the oiliness of the hair.